Wednesday 30 October 2013

hair colour

love to color my hair ,,my real hair is black ,some people told me for my face is better choose brown,right now l am tired about red brown ,yellow brown ,and all the dark clours ,

l am search for the color that l love ,let's see with me and choose for me .....

                          
                                   this one looks young ,it's yellow
                         

                              this one is good for short hair,
              
               wow ,l love pink so much........
                                                   

                                       this is ok....
                                     

                               this one is so nice ,for me my skin is not that much white.....

                                 

this one look not bad but ,l think l can't color this one
                                 
         so after you saw all of this ,which one you like more ?for me l love pink more......
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment